The Konad stamping nail art kit has been on my wish list for quite some time now. After browsing through their online store, I’ve been scouting where I could the kit locally. I got lucky and found a local store that exclusively distributes Konad products. I got myself a Konad stamping nail art personal kit that includes the following: 2 5ml Konad special nail polish, 1 top coat, 1 image plate, a stamper, and a scraper.
Konad has made it easier for nail enthusiasts like myself to decorate nails through their stamping nail art kit. Konad stamping nail art lets you design your nails with so much variety. You can change the design of your nails as often as you like, with so many designs to choose from! The personal kit allows you to create fabulous nails on your own without visiting a nail salon. It’s cheaper than going to a nail salon and having your nail art done by a professional. With Konad stamping kit, you can make your nails look great by yourself!
Here’s a step by step procedure on how to do your own stamping nail art:
1. Choose the nail art design from any of Konad’s image templates.
2. Apply Konad’s special nail polish over the design that you chose. Make sure that you cover the entire design.
3. Scrape across the image plate with the scraper to remove excess polish. I don’t have a Konad template holder yet but any flat stable surface seems to do just fine. Make sure you scrape until the edge of the plate so that your stamper will only pick up the design.
4. Press the stamper firmly over the design.
5. Stamp firmly the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion or by simply pressing it down. Before stamping, you can make sure that you’ve picked up the design entirely and neatly. It’s important that you stamp the design as quickly as you can to your nail before it dries.Tags: art kit, art tips, fabulous nails, image plate, konad stamping nail art, nail art design, personal kit, quite some time, stable surface, stamper