Yay, I am so excited to share this. I have seen leopard nails around here and there and a few different tutorials that were just tooooo complicated so I thought I would share my fast and fun version.
What you need:
1. Nail base, I use a calcium hardener because I have thin nails (optional)
2. a base color ( i used pink)
3. a spot color ( i used purple but it looks blue in the pics)
4. a sharpie, liquid eye liner or anything thin and black
5. a top coat, you MUST have a top coat to insure everything stays together
how to paint leopard nails :
Start out with your base/prep coat. This step is not necessary, I just do it because i have oily and thin nails, which cause them to break easily and the paint chips much faster when i dont apply a base. but thats just me.
Apply your first “base” color, if you need to apply two coats make sure it dries completely
Paint on your polka dots, any size and shape. The more unique the spots the bette
Get your black sharpie, or whatever it is that you have and just trace around the spots, almost a half moon on both ends of the spots, i usually dont completely enclose the circle with black, just the ends.
Apply your clear top coat, let it dry and wah-la! Thats it! Now you have fab nails for the summer. yay